For Sale MK25/S600 Gold Edition and Mares MR22 Abyss For Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BugHunterNY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Due to a recent shopping spree on some new regs (because like so many here I have an addiction, not because there is anything wrong with the regs)!

I have the following regs / sets available for purchase. I've listed the original MSRP on the items, I'll consider any and all reasonable offers on any of them, complete sets and/or piecemeal...

1x Scubapro MK25/S600 50th Anniversary Gold special edition (DIN). Used for about 100 dives. Breathes perfectly, serviced a month ago. Excellent condition, very few scratches (was my short hose reg on doubles setup, saw a lot less use than the long hose version). MSRP $1099 I think? Asking $500.

1x Scubapro MK25/S600 50th Anniversary Gold special edition with 5ft Miflex hose (DIN). Used for about 100 dives. Breathes perfectly, serviced a month ago. Light scuffs and normal visible wear and tear on the 2nd stage. MSRP $1099 I think? Asking $450

1x Mares MR22 Abyss (new style). (Yoke / A-Clamp). Shows almost no ware. Excellent / Like new condition. MSRP $660. Asking $400

1x Hollis 321 Octopus. Rarely used, great condition! Asking $75

Pictures of any are available on request. Will entertain all reasonable offers, and of course better deals if you buy more than one! Free shipping in the US!

Updated with pictures for all items!
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG

And here are the MK25/SD600s. No
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1020.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
te, the longhose is 5ft Miflex. The short hose is standard OEM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom