Mk5 possible devil spring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I suppose Mark74 has a point except that I think his questions were fully answered, early on. Maybe we should have taken another thread. Esoteric arguments like these can certainly remain civil and this one has, I think, and entertaining and educational.

Perhaps a mod could split the thread please? How can get a mod to do that?
I reported your post, to get it considered.

If you still don't have the study, pm me, I could send it to you.
I still do not have that particular study, and would appreciate seeing in in a PM.

Thank you!

SeaRat

At the request of Mr. Ratliff, who has done it privately, I delete my two JOKES from the post, I consider it censorship and I delete it for not creating controversy. They have contaminated a post that I opened about the damn mk5 spring talking about the navy experiments and the flow rates of the ******* fifth port, THEN OPEN ANOTHER SEPARATE AND DON'T CONTAMINATE MINE. I am deeply disappointed with the hypocritical, arrogant and puritanical attitude of some of you. I WILL NOT INTERVENE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN DIVE MORE AND TYPE LESS MARK74 ACTIVE SATURATION OVERALL
Mark74,

The specific post I asked you about was an image with a word that did not fit in with the discussion. I felt it was a rather poor choice here, so I PMed you about it. It did not come across as a joke, unfortunately. I do hope you will stay here, and continue to contribute, which is why I did this as a PM.

John (SeaRat)

Mark74,

The specific post I asked you about was an image with a word that did not fit in with the discussion. I felt it was a rather poor choice here, so I PMed you about it. It did not come across as a joke, unfortunately. I do hope you will stay here, and continue to contribute, which is why I did this as a PM.

John (SeaRat)
Juan, if that was your intention, I appreciate it, mine was just to add a bit of humor, which apparently was not well received, I only ask that the next time you try to warn me of something, be more concise, because if not, sounds like an imposition. Thank you for your explanation and also to Angelo and Nimrod for their words. It is not necessary to divide the post, let it continue as it is, but thanks for the intention. Greetings

Thomas, also known on here as "Axxel57" who is somewhere in Central Europe, sent the Navy EDU document to me as a download. If any of you want to get access to this document, "Evaluation of Commercially Available Open Circuit Scuba Regulators," by James R. Middleton, March 1980, need only to PM me with their e-mail and I'll give you access to it. It is currently in my Google Drive, and too large to be sent easily, or posted here. This document also answers some of the questions that have come up in this forum about regulator performance. Here are two pages of this document:

SeaRat

Attachments

• NEDU Conclusions 1980-1.png
    NEDU Conclusions 1980-1.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 37
  • NEDU Conclusions-2.png
    NEDU Conclusions-2.png
    180 KB · Views: 37
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom