ML 2008 Bare NexGen Pro Drysuit - $350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack Hammer

Contributor
Reaction score
Medium/Large 2008 Bare NexGen Pro Drysuit

Needs new zipper, otherwise good condition, neck&wrist seals fine. Includes pee valve, suspenders, 2 lg velcro cargo pockets, wetsocks w/soles, Si-Tech valves, Bare carry bag, original tags and manual, fully transferable lifetime guarantee on seams and workmanship.

$350 + shipping from 60640. Local pickup ok (Chicago).

Attachments

• Nexgen front.jpg
    Nexgen front.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 76
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Had a wetsuit diver zip me up and they pulled against the teeth, breaking the ridge the that keep the teeth in line. I can zip it up, but an inch long section will open under water. I was able to use duct tape to keep it sealed but it's a crutch, the zipper is non-repairable and needs to be replaced. Otherwise the suit was well maintained and has lots of life left in it.

I'd fix it myself and continue to dive with it but it is a bit small for my thicker cold water undergarments, so I bought a new suit in a size Large.

Anyone who is serious, drop me a PM and I'll give you my phone# so you can ask any questions.

Back
Top Bottom