mod complaints: Coz Dive Ops That Handle Gear During Covid19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if you believe my hackles are up, then obviously your knickers are in a twist to think such a thing. :wink:

Ggunn... We are again going off-topic here and I expect Scuba Board's "Thought Police" will be deleting/censoring our corresponding responses to each other in short order.
Aw c'mon. Don't you want to 'aggle? :D

Aw c'mon. Don't you want to 'aggle? :D

Nah. My wife and I just want to get back to Coz this December for another of our annual 2+ week trips of diving and enjoying Coz. My wife and I were married on Coz 17 years ago. The plane is spooky but with masks and such we'll make it through that and after researching the crap out of airlines and COVID, I don't think we have any more to worry about than walking into our local grocery store or C-store.

When we get to Coz and are past the airports and airplanes we will be in a far better place for those 2 weeks when it comes to COVID risk than where we live in VA. We will keep enjoying our lives and we will contribute to the Coz economy when we are there.

Everyone has their own decisions to make and all must consider risk vs. reward. Personally, I have been working remotely since March and it works but I don't get out very much and my body feels it. I need to get away and get active and that is what we intend to do in December. No matter what has gone wrong in my life and no matter what stresses I have been subjected to the only place I ever found peace was when I splashed, went diving, and left all of that behind.

@DeepSea & Ggunn - please, just stop!

Well, since Colliam created this thread and attributed it to me, I might as well have my say. Colliam, ridiculously, put me on a "time out" until Nov 7 on the coz dive ops thread, objecting to my "continued argumentativeness" and off-topic comments. Of course, the comments he objected to were relevant to the topic, which was dive ops in Cozumel and how they treated gear during covid.

Each person must decide for himself where he will participate and whether he will contribute financially. So long as Colliam works here, I will lurk, but I will not participate or contribute. I only do the latter when a forum has demonstrated good leadership for a year or two. I don't know any other way to make myself clear. Bye all. I happen to like most of you.

@Colliam7. Please do not take the ramblings of a few here personally nor as the general consensus on SB. I may not always agree with you (though often I do) but I always find your posts on Scubaboard insightful and respectful.

I had one of mine deleted i thought it was on topic but the mods disagree...... so guess what me and dead owls don't give a hoot.

I have better things to do than to get butt hurt because a mod disagrees with me.

C91F16E2-4567-427F-9258-9D7B331FC179.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom