Moderators posting, ethics and site Terms of Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanno - this sounds a whole lot like the initial complaint! Are we back on topic again?

I'm going to ask for an extended moment of silence to give my friends an opportunity to boot up their computers and log in.

Yanno - this sounds a whole lot like the initial complaint! Are we back on topic again?

Yes moderators cannot moderate in threads in which they participate

Anyone can add to Idocs bid to stay or the other bids for him to go. All proceeds go to the scubaboard defense fund. Even moderators participating or moderating can bid for either side.

It is hard to keep a thread on topic, but leave it to a discussion of Idoc to bring it back around. Miracle do happen. We have even been witness to the public praise of the mods by Idoc. I think we are back on track

It is hard to keep a thread on topic, but leave it to a discussion of Idoc to bring it back around. Miracle do happen. We have even been witness to the public praise of the mods by Idoc. I think we are back on track

I'm not wearing any underwear.

I'm going to ask for an extended moment of silence to give my friends an opportunity to boot up their computers and log in.

doggy-sock-puppet-guide.jpg
180px-Elmer_fudd.gif

See he isn't ready for the bidding to end either. He is being a good sport. I have a warm feeling in my heart that Idoc and friends are going to pony up to support both him and the board.

We will give you your moment of silence--but only a moment or two.

See he isn't ready for the bidding to end either. He is being a good sport. I have a warm feeling in my heart that Idoc and friends are going to pony up to support both him and the board.

We will give you your moment of silence--but only a moment or two.

I just heard through my grapevine that my friends are still running DOS and they're having some problems configuring their network access due to the limited availability of drivers for their ISA 8 bit network adapters.

I bid to keep idocsteve. He tends to annoy the same people I do, and I find that hilarious.

Also the mods here do an awesome job nearly all of the time in my opinion. I have always been treated fairly when people have reported my posts.

I'm not wearing any underwear.

Let me guess... soiled in in terror thinking of being banned?
0002020A.gif
I'll be your friend Idoc.. well for the moment at least until you can get some clean drawers on!
0002031F.gif

I bid to keep idocsteve. He tends to annoy the same people I do, and I find that hilarious.

Would it be out of line for me to publically state that I'd like [deleted]

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Cave Diver:
Yes it would be. That's why you have PM's

Also the mods here do an awesome job nearly all of the time in my opinion. I have always been treated fairly when people have reported my posts.

Yeah me too. Even though I can only view and post on one board nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking more along the lines of double dipping by only banning him long enough to win the pool, then seeing how much we could raise to keep him banned. :D

:yeahbaby:

I will start the bidding at $5 to the scubaboard defense fund to permanently ban Idoc

I'd chip in $25...

Heck, I'm in for $100!!!!! :D

ok between USBB and Crush we are at 5 + 25 = $30 to ban Idoc

How much is it worth to stay Idoc? Oh and you agreed to the game by immediately placing a bid!

Pooled bids are established board rules per the Wormil auctions.

Just wait until some of my ScubaBoard friends sign in...

You guys are going to be in big trouble!

I think I hear them coming now

:spit:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

You guys are making it very difficult to keep this thread from being moved to Whine & Cheese. Please try to stay on subject... that is, dissing and praising SB staff & policies.
And no, you can't get rid of Steve for a measly $30. Only he can earn his own ban :)

Damnit! :mad:

:( Better luck next time, I guess. . . . . But it sure would have generated a lot of funds! :kiss2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom