Mods stalking posters vs positive user feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ScubadriverDaleAlso, if you can't make fun of Mike Tyson, who can you make fun of?! I've met the man, he's surprisingly nice. I mean, he was jacked up higher than a prom dress in June and was arrested later than night for possession of cocaine and DUI, but still, nice guy. There's nothing racist about having a clever avatar.
c75ad8cc_ff49_4bcb_be4c_da946109a532_34019cbbcfc5f2b8419cb8d7d2b56f7685bbefee.jpe

What, no goodbye cruel board message? Maybe it got moderated...

When you start thinking that EVERYBODY is against you, you have to start realizing the problem is you.

It's quite interesting how, when you are a moderator, much you learn about how people think from their messages. If you saw that person, in person, it would probably be shocking how much it made sense. Well, maybe not shocking....

I read the first page and the last page of this thread, and this was enough.
By post #3 the op was calling any opinion he disagreed with a Troll. Things seldom go up when you start out rolling in the gutter, and looking for a fight

I think OP was banned for a month, maybe two, but is now back and active again. Since his return his posts are nowhere near as amusing/infuriating as before, so I'll suggest a "good job, welcome back" is in order and also that others limit responses to the earlier material since some sort of adjustment has occurred.

Would rather reinforce the positive...

As much as we appreciate that everyone has and wants to share their opinion please know that this has already been resolved.

Then close the thread?

first smart post
without the prerequisite enjoyment gained by dancing with those that make the unstable appear stable

@ScubadriverDale First thing I would do if I were in charge is permaban anyone who dives a Poseidon rebreather. So clearly, not in charge. As the above quoted moderator will tell you, when I get moderated, I generally deserve it. People don't get modded just because. Seriously, be nice and you won't get modded. Sure, sometimes it's nice to get a wicked jab in knowing you're gonna get slapped back down, sometimes you've gotta fight the man, and I've fallen on my own sword on more than one occasion, but every time it's because I was actually being a jerk.

Also, if you can't make fun of Mike Tyson, who can you make fun of?! I've met the man, he's surprisingly nice. I mean, he was jacked up higher than a prom dress in June and was arrested later than night for possession of cocaine and DUI, but still, nice guy. There's nothing racist about having a clever avatar.

Ya...

Or one of those tin box contraptions with the PVC ''lunch bag'' counter-lungs...

Here's me thinking the MOD Nazi's were only chasing me...

It is nice to be nice...but having said that...I sometimes miss being MOD'ed...I like it missionary style...but doggy style is my favourite...

We wouldn't be a family if the garage door didn't get occasionally dented...or the odd baseball didn't get tossed through the odd window...

Hey Dad...Johnny's kicking me under the table...

Best to all...

Warren...and as the Chairman says...be nice...

and as the Chairman says...be nice...
That... made my day. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom