Molasses Diver Passes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A member of this board recently lost his friend of 20 years in a tragic accident on Molasses Reef. I wish to express to him and to her two children, whom are also divers, my deepest heartfelt sympathy.

I know you are struggling to make sense of this, I have no answers myself but as I told you before, I am here if you should wish to talk.

Lori Gallagher's obituary as it appeared in the 7/18/07 Wilkes-Barre Times Leader newspaper

Lori Gallagher
Lori (LeBedz) Gallagher, of Sturdevant Street, Wilkes-Barre, died suddenly, Sunday, July 15, 2007, while vacationing in Key Largo, Fla.
Born September 14, 1970, in Princeton, N.J., she was a graduate of Steinert High School, Hamilton, N.J., class of 1988, and a graduate of King’s College, class of 1992.
Lori was employed by the Wilkes-Barre YMCA and Renaissance Counseling Service in Wilkes-Barre.
Lori is survived by two young sons, Collin and Conor; their father, Michael Gallagher; her parents, Jerry and Peggy LeBedz, of Hamilton, N.J.; her brother, David LeBedz and his wife, Jacqui, of Amherst, Va.; her godparents, Rodger and Claudia LeBedz, of Lakewood, N.J.
She also leaves behind her special cousins, Rodger LeBedz, of Houston, Texas, and Brooke Chambers, of Sarasota, Fla. There are also many other aunts, uncles, and cousins that she cared for and loved.
We will miss her energetic personality and her zest for life.
Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. Monday from the Mamary-Durkin Funeral Services, 59 Parrish St., Wilkes-Barre, with a Mass of Christian Burial in St. Therese Church, Wilkes-Barre. Interment will be in Maple Hill Cemetery, Hanover Township. Friends may call Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m.
Those who desire may give memorial contributions to the Collin and Conor Scholarship Trust Fund c/o M/m Gerald LeBedz, 252 Mercer St., Hamilton Square, NJ 08690.
Published in the Times Leader on 7/19/2007.

http://www.legacy.com/timesleader/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=90956691

My sincerest condolences.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you Ed. This is so sad. Again, my deepest sympathies for these children and all that knew and loved this woman.

My heart felt condolences to you, the children and all family and friends.

Aloha,
Roger & Lisa

My heart goes out to the Dr. and his family and friends. I will be thinking of you guys always with love in my heart. Talk with you again soon.
Becky

May you cherish the memories you had with her. I'm sorry.

It is always sad to hear of a diver's passing and more so given these circumstances. My sincerest condolences for you and all those who loved her. May you find peace in her memory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom