monday, Oct. 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in. 10:30 (or earlier even) is good for me. I'd rather shore dive, but can be pursuaded. Drop me an email to work out details.

Who else wants a weekday bubble fix?

raxafarian once bubbled...
Heck, we could probably get a charter with cape ann divers and be the only ones on the boat.

Now that I've actually dove with Cape Ann Charters, you folks _really_ otta try to get on Fran Marcoux's Daybreaker. As far as comfort, service and [rax'll love this] cookies.. it's leaps and bounds better....

I'm actually doing a scallop dive on Fran's boat this afternoon. CAD has great boats and good crews but Fran is just plain better. Give him a try sometime.

Well, I did the scallop dive yesterday afternoon and I have reached the conclusion that it is much cheaper to buy them at the market but not nearly as fun. I ended up with about 3 lb's of meat. Some other divers got more and a few got some bugs too. Great captain (Fran Marcoux) and boat. He sure knew where to put us over scallops. Average depth was 40'. Bottom temp was 55º.Vis was 10-15'. Half the group were in wetsuits and didn't get cold sooo....maybe there's still time for us to go diving.

Round Trip Gas $24 (alone)
Boat cost $55
Tip $10
Finishing up Dive Master requirements Priceless

Back
Top Bottom