Monserrat Island Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randpchi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I wanted to share a great experience we had while visiting Montserrat on a cruise ship. We arranged two shore dives with Montserrat Island Dive Center and were very pleased. Jay and Tommy were waiting at the dock as soon as our tender got to shore and we took off right away. Both guys are friendly and enthusiastic and made us feel right at home.

We had two very nice dives. The first at Little Bay, the second at Woodlands Beach. While being casual and relaxed, Jay takes safety very seriously and his equipment is first rate and in good condition. He gave us a thorough briefing on both sites and had all emergency equipment on hand.

I asked about the local coffee and they offered to make a stop during the surface interval at the Hilltop Coffee House. I had a nice cup of coffee in a place with a wonderful view and checked out all the memorabilia from the old Air Studios and photographs of the devastation caused by the volcanic eruption in the mid nineties.

It was a great day; relaxed and fun. We got to see Montserrat like a local and I recommend this operation highly to anyone visiting Montserrat.

Thanks. One day I am planning to make it over to Montserrat. I will look out for MIDC.

Back
Top Bottom