Monterey Area this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

victor808

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Itching to dive. Is anyone diving out in the Monterey area this Sat or Sun? I'll drive down from SF (if you live in SF I'll give you a ride).

I've only dove breakwater once, and would be interested in another location.

Monterey Bay sea otters is doing beach cleanup at breakwater Saturday. Anywater sports is doing a cleanup at mcabee on Sunday I think.

Monterey Bay sea otters is doing beach cleanup at breakwater Saturday. Anywater sports is doing a cleanup at mcabee on Sunday I think.

Oh, fun! Will have to ask about these. How do you hear about them?

I just looked those up. May join one. Where does one park close enough to schlep their gear to mcabee beach? I know the breakwater has a nice parking lot.

I’ve had no trouble parking on Cannery Row near McAbee the couple times I’ve been there ~9am on Saturdays. There seem to be a public garage and lot nearby as well. Don’t park in the El Torito lot though.

The lot across from El Torito works. Price: $10-20 for the day, depending on when you get there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom