More Air in simulation mode?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSJ

Reaction score
Is there any way to "grab a new tank" in simulation mode for a repetitive dive? I just bought my Cobra and I am playing with it in sim mode to get fully comfortable with all the displays.

The sim continues to run even with zero tank pressure, so it isn't really required but I figure there should be a way.

The manual is not very illuminating on the subject and the Suunto website faq is silent on the subject.

David

David - Did you ever find out how to get a new tank in simulation mode? My Vytec starts my second dive with a fresh tank in air mode, but not in Nitrox mode. You're right about the manual. No help there, or at the website. -Bill

I emailed our question to Suunto this weekend and got the following reply the next day:

You are correct that the pressure does not reset. However, SIMDIVE is really designed to show no dec/dec times and not air consumption. The best thing to do is to go to SET PREFERENCES and turn the HP off. That way, you won't have any air info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom