More Bottom Time?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdzidiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I've been PADI Open Water certified since 1997 living in Chicago. I've been mostly a vacation diver; though I've always wanted to do more. Now I've got the time and finances to do a little more.

Recently I took PADI Advanced Open water and the drysuit specialty.
This led, this past weekend, to my first Lake Michigan wreck dives. Now my intention is to increase my dive frequency both locally and on vacations. Scuba board has been a great reference as I look to update gear and take new courses.

I'm looking at TDI courses to move forward. I'd like to pick up a HOG regulator and take the Regulator Service class when I qualify. Not sure I always want to service my own regs. But doing it at least once with supervision seems really cool to me.

Welcome! Must be a weird feeling coming back after so long. Computers are universal now!

Welcome! Must be a weird feeling coming back after so long. Computers are universal now!
Yes. Diving with rental computer was different. I just picked up two new to me Suunto's one Air Integrated the other not. This way my scuba buddies (Wife, son or daughter have one too).

Welcome! You will be happy with a Hog Regulator. TDI's Intro to Tech will really help fine tune your skills.
Just picked up a HOG D3 and Zenith. Can't wait to break it in. Thanks for the class recomendation. I was looking at that Intro to Tech class and I haven't done Nitrox yet either, so plenty of cool things to keep me busy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom