More Eddy fin size questions.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm wearing a size 10 Bare trek boot and Tusa Zoom fins. Not sure what size Eddy fin I should order? I have tried ordering replacement fins in the past but the fit has never been right. After a few tries I finally gave up and stuck with the Zooms as shipping fins across the country gets prohibitively expensive. The selection at all my local shops seems to be lacking so that is not really an option. What is the return policy at Deep 6? I'm sure that I'm on the cusp of two sizes and would need to try them on to know for sure.

You can order them from a demo center like mine and just return the one that doesn't fit. I'm pretty sure you would be an XL.

You can order them from a demo center like mine and just return the one that doesn't fit. I'm pretty sure you would be an XL.

You have an L and XL I could order to see which one works better for me?

unfortunately, not In stock right now.

If you’re ever out on the Daybreaker or Gauntlet, chances are probably close to 100% that one of the crew will have a set of the Eddy Fins. There are a number of us that dive them in the Greater Boston area.

Back
Top Bottom