More info on I-Torch Plus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefrat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

Could you please tell me what kind of switch the I-Torch plus uses?
Also, if you know the light temperature (Kelvin) I would appreciate that as well?
Lastly- is it true that a YS mount is available to attch it to a ball/joint arm?

Thanks
RR

Reefrat,

Thanks for showing some interest in our product!

The plus uses a normally closed leaf spring. So basically you turn the bezel of the light OUT to turn the light on. No holes through the cases.

I do not have the kelvin rating here at hand but I will dig it up for you. I can tell you that it does work well for photography and video though.

And as for the YS mount... it is partialy true. :) We are in the process of having one made up specifically for the use of the plus, but in the mean time we have had lots of customers take a standard microphone mount and use it. The Plus fits in it perfectly and they are actually a YS mount on the bottom of them. If you would like I can probably dig up a picture.

If you have any more questions just let me know!

Doug

Hi,

I just purchased the I-torch and was wondering if you could post that picture of the microphone YS mount.

Thanks,

Here is picture of the mount.

Attachments

• i-torch plus holder.jpg
    i-torch plus holder.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 291

Back
Top Bottom