More than one Shearwater on the same desktop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@pconsidine they show up by their serial number so if you name them the same, they'll overlap, but if you have the same dive profiles, i'd just upload one of them to the log personally. no sense in having double dives in there imo
thank you- I agreen on only uploading from one computer but was wondering how they would show up- I bought both during the winter and after this horrible winter in Northeast just dying to get back in water and try them out...

Don Samuel Rodriguez is correct. @pconsidine in post #2 of this thread I included a screenshot that shows two different computers often on the same dive. I named them differently for ease of identification. You can assign any name to each one of your two Perdixes.
thank you for your quick reply, this is main reason I switch from Liquivision products to Shearwater-great customer service..

thank you- I agreen on only uploading from one computer but was wondering how they would show up- I bought both during the winter and after this horrible winter in Northeast just dying to get back in water and try them out...

there are sortable columns for computer name and serial number. So if you name it the same, the serial number will still show up and there's no way to consolidate. If I am using multiple computers on the same dive, I only upload the log from one of them. Doesn't stop from being able to update firmware or any other information

there are sortable columns for computer name and serial number. So if you name it the same, the serial number will still show up and there's no way to consolidate. If I am using multiple computers on the same dive, I only upload the log from one of them. Doesn't stop from being able to update firmware or any other information
thank you

Back
Top Bottom