More thanks for Princeton Tec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoctorBob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought I would also share my experience with Princeton Tec.

I had 3 Princeton Tec dive lights that I had bought over the years. I have had them for a long time, probably way more than 5 years. Well, I was having problems with them, one did not work at all and two would sometimes shut off in the middle of a dive. Some kind of switch problem, I guess. I was going to just throw them out and buy some new lights, because I had long since thrown out the receipts. But then I read some stories here about the way Princeton lights have a lifetime warranty, so I figured what the heck, I would email them. Well, Pam from Princeton Tec answered my email in about a half an hour and just said to give her my name and address and I could ship the lights back to them and they would repair or replace them. I'm still thinking they would find a way to weasel out of fixing them, but I went ahead and sent them in anyway. Well, today I get a package in the mail from Princeton, and what is inside? 3 brand new divelights with batteries! I couldn't believe it! After all this time! I must say I was impressed.

Way to go, Princeton! I guess there are still some companies who believe in customer service. Thanks again for your help, and I would definitely recommend your lights again because of this.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom