MOREHEAD CITY Bound!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Got the motel reserved, the diving paid, the car is ready for the long trip, my gear is ready, Friday we ride! Saturday we rest
Sun thru Wed. we dive! Been waiting for 2 years!

Have fun. Planing a trip later this month. Please post a drive report!

if you don't mind me asking, which sites are you visiting?

That I don't know until the morning we go out; and even then the site has changed on the way out because of weather.

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2013 at 05:48 PM ----------

Have fun. Planing a trip later this month. Please post a drive report!

Do you want a drive report a dive report or both? I'll post a report with pics too. The drive is 760 miles over 12 hours. :wink:

Cool and congrats! Please post up a dive report...................asap damnit!:D

Our season starts in 2 weeks in Hatteras and 4 weeks MHC. I am jones'n so bad I jumped into the pool today and spent an hour playing with a lift bag and 35lbs of weight:dork2: and helped Kate get her new H valves sorted out.

Do you want a drive report a dive report or both? I'll post a report with pics too. The drive is 760 miles over 12 hours. :wink:

I want an update every mile post! DIVE please!

I'm leaving two weeks from today for a week with Olympus. My gear is packed and I can't wait to go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The conditions were incredible last weekend. Did the U-352 and the Spar on Saturday. Vis was about 60 feet. Seas were as calm as you get in the Atlantic. I'll post up some video once I get it downloaded.

Have a great trip! I was there diving with Atlantis May 20-23 and got in 8 dives and some great photos.
boiler.jpglargetiger.jpglionfish2.jpgNCreef.jpgsandtiger.jpgtiein.jpg

The conditions were incredible last weekend. Did the U-352 and the Spar on Saturday. Vis was about 60 feet. Seas were as calm as you get in the Atlantic. I'll post up some video once I get it downloaded.

Seas definitely picked up on sunday. We went out to the Naeco and Spar. We had at least 75ft of vis. Its been incredible the last couple weeks. There's a tropical low that's supposed to cruise up the eastern seaboard this week, hopefully it stays over land like its forcasted to, and not affect the conditions we've been having lately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom