Morehead City NC Dive Trip!!! June 09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The dive op in Florida I dive with is planning a trip to Morehead City NC June 24, 25, and 26 2009. The cost of the trip is only $475, and includes 3, 2 tank dives and lodging in a dive lodge. tank fill's or rentals are not included. Spearfishing and lobster hunting is permited. We will also be trying to photograph some sand tiger sharks! We will be driving down, so we can all caravan.

Jen and I will be going. I know most of the group from Florida who usually goes on these trips, and have been to the Bahamas, Utila and Tobago with them, and can honestly say, you won't find nicer people!

If you are interested, curious or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Dan
gcfd61@aol.com

Sorry, But i have the dates wrong. The correct dates are:
June 26,27 & 28. I will be driving down On Thursday June 25th, and home on Monday June 29.

June is a great month to come dive the wrecks off Morehead City.

Water temp should be around 73-75 at that time so a 3mm is perfect.

The attached photo's were taken about that time last year.

Attachments

• U3520.jpg
    U3520.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 1,406
  • l_9dd839678c0c24fc33f8ca40526e737a.jpg
    l_9dd839678c0c24fc33f8ca40526e737a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
nice pics

I would LOVE to do this, but alas, I will be in Myrtle Beach with my family during that time and I don't think they would appreciated me deserting them.

The boys will be out of school by then, no can do. :depressed:

I am interested...have been thinking about it myself for that week. But what I really want to do is dive the entire week of 6/22, Mon - Fri.

I would pull my camper and get a campsite somewhere nearby.

But Olympus is charging $125 a day, so that's $625 for 5 days of diving. That might be a little too much. Does anyone know if they have any deals like ... dive 4 days and get the 5th day free?

Anyone up for those dates? Maybe Olympus has group rates?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom