Morgan 11/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobbyT22

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to do the Morgan with Pelican on 11/21 and need a buddy. First time on that wreck for me. Anyone interested?

Rob

Man do I need to go diving, but I have a trip set with JT Capt JT's Wreck Diving Site - Diving Hatteras NC and Virginia Beach VA to try & dive a new wreck that he has some #s to & we are hoping to get a good weekend in to do it.
So we are leaving it as an open date to pick the best weather possible, so I can't make any plans for the mid to late November weekend dates.

Bobby,

Looks like the 11th is going to be awash...I'm aboard for the 21st...Matt from DQ is going to be aboard to...I'll be doing a few dives for a Wreck Cert...so I don't know how great of a "buddy" I'll be :).

Hopefully see you there!

Man, the trip didn't go, seas are only 10-12 & building with off shore winds in the 40-60kt range.
Good thing we had last weekend.
We shall see about the 21st, if I go don't worry about me, I like diving alone. Will probably be packing my doubles.

Hey all. I'll still plan on diving on the 21st, but am shifting over to the miss lindsey for the 1800 line dive. Never done that one either, and I have a ticket I need to use up. I hope the weather cooperates....

Sorry for the late switch. With xmas coming got to save a buck where I can. Please let me know if any of you also will be going.

Rob

1800 Line or the Morgan, Hmmm.
The Morgan wins on that choice.
1800 is pretty near shore so vis might be tough, the 1 time I was on it we had 6 -18 inches of vis.
But I would like to dive it with better conditions.
Looks like JT is done for the season so if I don't have to work I should be on 1 or the other, unless Will is planning a trip.

Bobby, Dan,

Could probably make a trip of this weekend. Waiting on Terry (Yamaha Mech) to hook the computer to my motors. I also need to repack my port lower gear as well. It's no big deal, just need an hour or two on Saturday. Discovered some water in the lower gear oil yesterday when I performed my routine engine insp (100hr interval). Dan knows how us Maintainers are, real particular about doing scheduled maintenance. Besides, Saturday weather doesn't look too good right now (NE winds 15-20kts, seas 4-5ft w/chnace of rain). May be a better day for Sunday.

Want to head to Morgan or pick another (Clark)? I'm good for anything.

Will

Sunday is my birthday (39) and my family has plans. Sat is my only day. Roger on the weather, doesn't look good. This year has been rough. But, please drop me a line if you head out over the winter, no off season with a drysuit :D.

Rob

Sounds good Will, I just love diving the Clark.
Definitely need to keep up on that maintenance, a whole lot cheaper than new motors.
If you need a hand give me a call.

Back
Top Bottom