Morgan 5/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobbyT22

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all. I am looking for a dive buddy to dive the John Morgan on Saturday 5/21 aboard the Miss Lindsey. I called Lynnhaven dive shop yesterday and there were still 5 spots left. It is "super dive weekend" so the ticket is half price. I sometimes dive solo, but prefer a buddy on something this deep. It will be my first dive on this wreck (been blown out a few times), so I'll be sure to run a reel and will be diving a steel 120 with EAN 32. Ideally my buddy will have similar gas capacity and mix to allow similar bottom time. If you are interested please let me know.

Rob

Let me see how my schedule works out on JTs boat, I would be up for it.
Will be in doubles, running 34% since that's what is in them now.

Bobby,
Stan, Wendy, and I might be in shape to dive of Va Bch by then. After non-stop diving for two weeks in Truk, we're looking for some shallow water to dive in. This 180-200fsw on air stuff is getting old. BUT, I do like doing it in just a bathing suit.... Got some great video and pictures to share. We'll be back next week.

I'm happy to say I've got Wendy in doubles and slinging stage bottles. There's no going back for her now!

Safe Diving,
Wil

Bobby,

OV is one I'd like to get out and try sometime.

Tomorrow's our last diving day. The final dive is on a Destroyer in 215fsw. So, now it's off to plan our dive and everything else that "could" happen. We really should get one of the local Dive Shops to do a travel to Truk. For wreck diving there's no other place that compares. While it's hot and humid at times, the diving is superb. Got lots of video.

Safe diving,
Wil

Rob, I'm your huckleberry!:wink:

I dive LP 120 or 130s and all of them are filled and ready to rock. I'm not diggin the new set up that LH is doing by shuttling the divers to and from the boat but I guess I will deal with it.:D

Will you are a very lucky man to have a great lady like Wendy hitting the deep stuff with you. I can't wait to hear about the diving and see the pics you have.:cool2:

Looks like I'll be out with JT that weekend.
Last time I was on the Morgan was a night dive last October, always fun.
Randy, did you find out how many tickets they sold for this trip?

Bobbie full boat holds 16? plus staff, at least thats what I heard a while back when I was talking to someone about the remodel they did to her.

We need to get Kate and Trina out sometime soon dude! Before you hit it fulltime in Hatteras.

PS.....get the sander back from JT. I will be needing it in a couple of weeks.

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in response, had some technical issues on my end. Randy, got your PM and will respond separately, but bottom line is yes. Looking forward to diving with you, and anyone else who can make it.

Hopefully the weather gods will smile on us.

Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom