Most important thread ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know the shelf life of Kung Pao chicken in a fridge?

Can I eat some chinese food leftovers from last Thursday?

My rule of thumb in a very cold fridge (33-34*f / 1-3*c) .. 1 week
If it was something that was hot to begin with, then it depends on how soon it went into the fridge

I have water in my fridge and at one spot inside, it freezes the water bottle, also, I have the temp. dial set lower than "standard" so thats another way to tell

Psssh, like my cousin's fridge has anything changed on it. He most definitely has the default settings going. I mean my options are eat it and get sick, or throw it away and cry.

Trinigordo:
Psssh, like my cousin's fridge has anything changed on it. He most definitely has the default settings going. I mean my options are eat it and get sick, or throw it away and cry.
A third option.....

Think about how good English sports are...and lose your appetite!:lol:

(What's wrong with getting something fresh to eat?)

Don't do it dude. Food poisoning sucks. Make a pbnj sandwich instead.

Kim:
A third option.....

Think about how good English sports are...and lose your appetite!:lol:

(What's wrong with getting something fresh to eat?)

6am, and options are slim, all by my lonesome with no car, so basically 25 minute walk or starve. I should have been in the dorms right now enjoying the cafeteria.

Not one person so far, said to give it a shot. I guess that means I'll be throwing it out.

Back
Top Bottom