Mounting Dive Knife to Wrist/Forearm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always have a trilobite on my right shoulder strap, EMT sheers on my left, a Wenoka squeeze lock on my belt, and if I'm lionfish hunting I put a BFK on the inside of my left calf.

And if there are dangerous fish around (like damselfish...) I strap a katana to my wing...

If it is a large knife I have it on my thigh so the handle is where my hand would naturally come to rest. If it is a smaller knife, like these, I have it clipped to my harness. If you are going to have it on your forearm I would suggest that you have nothing else on that arm that will get in the way and use surgical tubing instead of the straps provided.

IMG_1958.jpg

Haha katana for damselfish.. Nice! Thanks for all the advice. At the moment I carry a BFK on inner leg and a small folded knife with line cutter in my right pocket on waist belt but i think i will look into getting a trilobite mounted to my harness.
Cheers guys
-Mike

---------- Post added April 24th, 2013 at 02:43 PM ----------

Haha katana for damselfish..

Currently I'm carrying a BFK on my inner leg (cut open those pesky urchins) and I have a small folded knife with line cutter in my waist belt pocket. Will look into getting a trilobite tool mounted to my harness webbing. Thanks for the advice guys.
Cheers
-Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom