Moved to Bali - Seeking Dive Buddy for Tulamben + Pemuteran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!

I recently moved to Bali (located centrally in Ubud) and am looking for someone to do some shore diving with!

Since many of the dives in Tulamben and Secret Bay (Pemuteran) are relatively simple shore dives, I'd like to reduce the cost and rent tanks/weights instead of hiring a DM each time I want to dive. If you live in Bali (or are just vacationing here) and would like a buddy to dive with, please feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to meet you wherever.

Just a little bit about me - I'm a DM with 300+ dives and have been diving many places in Indonesia, so I won't get in your way!

-John

I live in Darwin so Bali is a weekend trip for me. How long are you there for? I have longer trip planned for late April early May to my AOWD and lot more diving, plus if I have cheap dive options in Bali in sure I can find a chance to fly over for the weekend.

I live in Darwin so Bali is a weekend trip for me. How long are you there for? I have longer trip planned for late April early May to my AOWD and lot more diving, plus if I have cheap dive options in Bali in sure I can find a chance to fly over for the weekend.

Hey! I'll be here for the next 6 months or so, so if you're ever over here, let me know and I'd be happy to meet up.

@billt4sf and his wife are living in Bali for a year and are in Ubud. He posts frequently about his adventures diving in Indonesia. PM him if he doesn't see this thread first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom