Moved to Bonaire? Please tell us your story.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drrich..I do agree with you 100%. There is such a thing as island fever. So here's our solution; 7 1/2 months in beautiful New England, 4 1/2 months on Bonaire. Now all I've got to do is stop working. :D

Unless you have 3rd home New Jersey is not New England.:confused:

Never mind .....
I found your later post, nice plan!

Hi Liz,

I like a lot what you wrote on Bonaire. It's very helpful. Currently in California, we are planning our trip to Bonaire next month and I would appreciate to stay in contact with you. Originally from France, we miss the way of life of the islands (we lived for many, many years in New Caledonia, French Territory in South Pacific) and we would like to relocate to Bonaire. Your pertinent recommendations encourage us to keep on this path. Do you agree if we correspond together through our personal emails? Mine is jackimarti@aol.com.
Thank you for your response and have a great day!
Jacqueline

hi lizz i sent u an e mail 3 days ago and now it return. do u have another e mail?

thanks

Would love to keep in touch! you can email me at info@goldenreefinn.com! OBTW...my family is originally from France!!!!! Small world huh???[/QUOTE]

hi lizz i sent u an e mail 3 days ago and now it return. do u have another e mail?

thanks

Would love to keep in touch! you can email me at info@goldenreefinn.com! OBTW...my family is originally from France!!!!! Small world huh???
[/QUOTE]

I believe that Liz may no longer be on Bonaire, and have heard that the Golden Reef changed hands became around 2013.
I just checked a link to BonaireTalk where that was being discussed, so this info is second hand.
I know that she was having some health issue.

thanks

Would love to keep in touch! you can email me at info@goldenreefinn.com! OBTW...my family is originally from France!!!!! Small world huh???

I believe that Liz may no longer be on Bonaire, and have heard that the Golden Reef changed hands became around 2013.
I just checked a link to BonaireTalk where that was being discussed, so this info is second hand.
I know that she was having some health issue.

Liz and Hagen are back on the island again. Liz is working as an independent writer and editor. Hagen is managing dive operations for Toucan Diving at Plaza Resort.

You can find Liz's current email on her website here.

Back
Top Bottom