Multiple Reg sets & Record Keeping??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wydoin

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All, I am the team leader for a Dive team and in the past there hasn't been a good maint record keeping for our multiple reg sets. I would like to fix this issue by some sort of maint. sheet for each reg set and for each reg/octo individually. Does anyone have something like this that they already use?? I have some ideas on how it should work, but trying to get it to be efficient also. If anyone has something they use, I would really apprciate it if you would emial it to me at. Wetnfunscuba@AOl.com
TY Roger:confused:

Wydoin,

You bring up a great topic that goes beyond just regulators. Making sure your gear is always ready to go is a big issue for PSD. Our team encourages our divers to make sure they clean and inspect their gear right after use and assemble it once everything is dry then check it at least once a week.

As for regular maintenance and inspection I just set up a simple spreadsheet with the serial numbers and the year. Then I put in yearly reminders in my calendar to give me a heads up when they are coming due for inspecations. This works for tank vis and hydro and any other gear you may have.

The major thing is if you experience a failure you must have accurate records showing when equipment was serviced.

Good luck!

Mark D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom