Municipal dive work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he got arrested for insurance fraud!! AHHH yes! the life of a diver is for me!

That's a great story. I can just imagine the look on the losers face when he was arrested...over a friggen watch and insurance fraud. What a loser. I've recovered some really nice stuff, including a 4 carat diamond ring a very rich woman dropped from a boat in Old Harbor (Block Island in 1987). I got paid $200.00 for 22 minutes under water. My rate, no matter the value of the item, was (remember, this was over 20 years ago) $50.00 for every 10 minutes underwater, plus an additional $25.00 if I find the item. I did pretty well with tips and all. I kept my dive gear nearby, so it was always an easy job to get in and out. Each time I got a job, the harbor master got a case of Bud, because he was the one who they call to ask for a diver. Gotta keep him happy!

That is Awesome!! So do you get alot of really good business like that? Cause I have thought about doing something like that at the harbor in Duluth..

Back
Top Bottom