Music listening underwater.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A friend had a setup that he took to the Solomon Islands about 10 years ago. We were doing some serious deep dives with lots of deco (70 metre USS Aaron Ward and 50+ metre USS Kaniwha). He had a music player in a dedicated dry box with earphones that he took on each dive. Worked brilliantly.

upload_2020-3-1_9-10-59.png

I remember @tbone1004 saying he listens to books on deco stops so maybe he can point you in the right direction.

When I dove the Spiegel Grove in Nov I believe it was the Baltimore PD that was doing some training there....

No wonder crime is up and up and up here....they were out diving:D.....makes sense, I would be too.

Jk, they have a hell of a job to do...nothing but respect for the guys in blue downtown. If anybody needs some R&R, it's them.

How deep do you take this? Specs say 5 meters

never taken it past 40ft since I drop my bottles. Most of the systems sound really funny at 30ft because of the pressure, everything gets higher pitched and tinny like listening to someone on FFM which is largely why I listen to podcasts/audiobooks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom