Must read -- the Six Skills by Steve Lewis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, i just got the paper version off Amazon...

I'm only two chapters into it, and can't wait to implement the "clothese pin" game with my buddy. Something like this will make the time in the quarry beneficial.

Can't wait for what else is in there......

Thanks Steve.

(P.S. - Pat Wolfe says "hi" - heard a couple other stories, but that stays on the boat......)

I'm bumping this thread because I just got done reading this excellent book. In case anyone has missed it or not gotten around to checking it out yet - this is indeed a must read for all divers - not just technical. It deserves to be on every bookshelf along with other diving book "must haves".

Steve Lewis' style is so engaging and accessible that it's difficult to put the book down and all the while you are getting a TON of useful information. Lewis comes off as not only highly experienced and informed, but also a very interesting, diverse, and likable individual with his sharp wit and hip cultural references - this is someone I'd really like to hang out with!

So for anyone who hasn't read the Six Skills yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. And for those of you who have... do yourself a favor and go back and read it agin... and again...

Well done.

Cheers,
Nasser

I keep meaning to pick this up, but I work OCONUS and just can't afford the luggage space to carry a bunch of books around. I'd really like this and Deco for Divers to be released on Kindle. It's just so convenient it's a shame they're not there already. Would be a great way to have a whole diving library wherever you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom