MX Immigration Form - Entrada/Salida - Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cert1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
After completing the online immigration from ...

Does IMG want the form printed 'two-sided' or one sheet for the front and back?

I arrive this Friday. I did both just in case. Make sure you sign them. If you print out the custom declaration form even though there is no place for a signature make sure you sign it.

After completing the online immigration from ...

Does IMG want the form printed 'two-sided' or one sheet for the front and back?

One sheet for both.
The agent separated them by tearing against the sharp edge of a ruler. Thought to myself that next time I'd cut them to size and save him/her the trouble.

One sheet for both.
The agent separated them by tearing against the sharp edge of a ruler. Thought to myself that next time I'd cut them to size and save him/her the trouble.
It says on the form not to do that.

It says on the form not to do that.

I didn't fill out the whole form just now, but read the instructions on the start page, and did not read that.

Edit to add: Just read jlyle's post in which offered different advice than me. I'll go ahead and fill the form out in it's entirety.

The form says...
You will get 2 PAGES and DO NOT, we repeat DO NOT cut or alter the forms in ANY WAY, leave them AS IS.

Capture.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom