http://www.diveheart.org/

My 30 min dive that had a few problems.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inspiration is a brand of rebreather...

Glad you made it back! You really are a pioneer, and once you perfect the technique and technology, you'll open the door for other people with trach's to be able to dive.

I was helping with an HSA training class yesterday, and the class curriculum includes the UPN interview with you!

Hey do it easy, I knew that it was a rebreather I didn' know if you ment some thing else. UPN video cool.

Take care Matt.

Matt, you da man ! Keep it up ... good luck on your upcomming 60min dive.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
What do you mean by this Polly, did I miss something here? Is that the same as calling him a Rebreather?

I can't wait to dive with you Polly.

Take care all Matt

He called you an inspiration, which is a brand of rebreather.... I was making a play on words. Come on Matt, I thought you would be used to my goofy sense of humor by now.

Yeah I knew you were kidding after I sent that message out!

Take care,
Matt

I think I'm going to be coming to Matt for dive advice soon. :D

Hey Don,

Thanks buddy. You crack me up! Hope you had a great holiday.

Matt

Good advice for any diver...

If things aren't going right better to thumb the dive and try again someother day... remember accidents are often a chain of small events that are usually recoverable than snowball into one that isn't...

Nice going Matt

Keep up the great work, Matt. You are truly an inspiration (and not a rebreather!) to us all. Your pioneering work for others with disabilities is phenomenal. You're showing everyone with hard work and persistence you can realize your dream. Keep us updated on your progress. We'll be praying for you! It would be an honor to dive with you one day.

Back
Top Bottom