http://www.diveheart.org/

My 30 min dive that had a few problems.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Polly,

I'm just messing with ya there! BTW I gotta wait until Dec. 16th until I can dive again, its too long of a wait, I'm going coo-koo.

Take care,
Matt

Matt,
Going coo-koo? Matt you have been Nuts for as long as I have known you. Don't go blaming it on the lack of nitrogen flowing through your veins.

That's ok, we like you that way.

Polly

Hi Polly, thanks HA HA!!! Any diver that loves diving the way me and you do are NUTS!!!!

Take care Matt.

So Matt, how many days until your next dive? I so miss the countdown timers. I think you are going to make it back under before me this time..... you stinker!

Polly

Hey Polly I well be diving in ten days. I can't hardly wait.

By the way if you beat me to the dive first you are the stinker. That why I like you so much.

Take care Matt.

Ten days? Has the twitching, and night sweats started yet? That is the first sign of bubble withdraw! Hehehe. Take care.

Polly

Yo Polly,
I have 8 days to go yet, and yes I am going thru withdrawls. And boredom! I need to dive. I hope you know that I will never end a thread that other ppl keep replying to... between the 2 of us it'll keep going and going and going...

Matt

Matt,
Kind of like the Energizer Bunny, huh? well when the twitches and jitters start, just put on the dive gear and wear it around the house. :D

Polly

Polly, I really think I'm going through withdrawals. The last 2 nights I've benn really anxious. I think I need to dive. Take care, Matt

Matt,
I know the feeling. Take it easy, watch some dive videos, put on the scuba gear......
Polly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom