My AN/DP/Helitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a number of people here who would likely love nothing more than to see me fail. They’d probably be even happier if I was to just totally give up diving. So this whole thread is a big middle finger in their direction. I’m very stubborn and very determined.

Tell me I can’t do something and I’m going to prove you wrong.

Then, there are those of us who want to see you succeed. And, think you're going about that in a way that's perfectly OK.

OMG I have FLEXIBILITY! I had such a hard time before even reaching drysuit dump valve with right hand. Now I can easily reach past it. I can touch easily behind my head, down back of neck some. Tried on suit at home with just thin base layer but this is HUGE! And I can put my head back much easier when lying on my stomach on the floor. Yes! :D. Holy crap it is more comfortable period.

OMG I have FLEXIBILITY! I had such a hard time before even reaching drysuit dump valve with right hand. Now I can easily reach past it. I can touch easily behind my head, down back of neck some. Tried on suit at home with just thin base layer but this is HUGE! And I can put my head back much easier when lying on my stomach on the floor. Yes! :D. Holy crap it is more comfortable period.
Remind us, what changed? Did you have the suit altered to be less restrictive in the shoulders?

The hard ring at the neck seal was replaced.

Remind us, what changed? Did you have the suit altered to be less restrictive in the shoulders?

Fusion suits come standard with the first generation SiTech neck ring. I have narrow shoulders and that ring greatly restricted shoulder mobility. Valve drills were very difficult. I had the neck ring removed and replaced with a glued in latex seal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom