My Cave Diving blog... On my way to the Abe Davis Award.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I need a system to separate the discharged from the charged as well as to prevent any inadvertent discharge from shorts. I also want a spacer so I can use 18650 batteries in a 26650 light. I mean, I put them in the light and they seem to work just fine and no amount of shaking has caused even a flicker. Still: I don't like it! I'm going to check out PVC at the hardware store when they open. That will make it easier to travel with them, and I do want to take them to the Philippines.

Not sure if you ever figured this one out but a section of 3/4" sch 40 PVC works as a perfect spacer to use a 18650 battery in a 26650 light.. I know this is back from last Oct and you probably already figured this out, but figured I would answer, just in case..

Yeah, that works perfectly too. I also figured out that the smaller battery doesn't last as long either. :( I'm using two different sizes at the moment. BTW, I owe this thread reports on 8 dives since the first of the year! :D

Yeah, that works perfectly too. I also figured out that the smaller battery doesn't last as long either. :( I'm using two different sizes at the moment. BTW, I owe this thread reports on 8 dives since the first of the year! :D
I am around 95 (I have not updated my log in a few months). We should finish our AD award together? Your thoughts?

I am around 95 (I have not updated my log in a few months). We should finish our AD award together? Your thoughts?

Only if you do it in sidemount :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom