My couch is empty!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Short notice, but a great offer!!

Hi to all,

This offer is open to Lake Effect Divers for now. I'll open it up to all ScubaBoarders soon.

My wife and I, and Derek and his wife are leaving for Grand Bahama on Oct 13th. We will be returning on the 27th. We are diving with Grand Bahama Scuba. We are staying at Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort. The dive boat is a short walk from our room............NICE!! :)

So far..........the couch is empty!! It pulls out to a double bed. Not much privacy, but you won't find cheaper accomadations anywhere!! $100/ week and it's yours. One week or two, your choice. Your other costs would be airfare, diving, food, and departure tax.

Just so you know........we're not drinkers (we're there to dive!!), and we don't smoke indoors.

We usually go out for lunch a few times, and dinner twice a week. The rest of the time we cook in. The owners party is Monday night so we get to eat Bahamian fare for free that night!!

I also have freinds from Boston coming for one week, But they have their own unit.

Anyone interested ??

Arrived early this afternoon. Our resort looks great. They've been changing, fixing and repainting!!

There's 2 dive boats down at the dock!!

And it's warm!! 82f

Hopefully the wind will die down before tomorrow afernoon!!

Oooooh! I want to dive and see the pretty fishies tooo ;-) Let us know how things went! And nothing beats being able to sample the local/native cuisine when traveling.

Well, Sunday it was to rough to go out to Silver Reef, so we spent the day catching up on news with freinds that we haven't seen in a while.

Monday morning still windy and rough. 6 to 8 foot seas. We went anyway :D
First dive was Tunnels. 76' max depth for 46min. Second dive, Pretender Wreck/Shark Junction. 50' max, 48 min. Figures.........The sharks were in my face, and my camera wouldn't turn on!!

Great Dives!! :D

Todays dives

Gail's Grotto 79'max, 45 min
Badger/Papa Doc 50'max, 50 min

Seas are starting to calm down only 3 to 5' today :D

Sounds like an awesome time out there :)

Been taking any pics?

Had problems with the camera on the first 3 dives. It's working now. I'll post a link when I put them up on my website.

We're here for another week and a half. You could fly down and join us!! :D

Back
Top Bottom