My Dive Knife Is Bigger Than Your Dive Knife!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello:

knifekn400.jpg

I like that one very much. On one dive off Panama City Beach I encountered a hammerhead shark. It was a magnificent encounter. After the shark swam between my husband and I with such majestic presence, something made me follow him a little. Suddenly I saw something laying on the bottom ahead of the shark, I kept going and sure enough there was this knife.

The handle fits great, the hammer in the back is very useful. More importantly for people like me that doesn't clean gear regularly is perfect because it doesn't rust.
Add zero cost and a great memory, for me is the best knife ever. I have shears and line cutters but my hand goes to the knife 99% of the times.

Attachments

• Knife.jpg
    Knife.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 129
I like that one very much. On one dive off Panama City Beach I encountered a hammerhead shark. It was a magnificent encounter. After the shark swam between my husband and I with such majestic presence, something made me follow him a little. Suddenly I saw something laying on the bottom ahead of the shark, I kept going and sure enough there was this knife.

The handle fits great, the hammer in the back is very useful. More importantly for people like me that doesn't clean gear regularly is perfect because it doesn't rust.
Add zero cost and a great memory, for me is the best knife ever. I have shears and line cutters but my hand goes to the knife 99% of the times.

Nice.

I like mine, birthday present from the girlfriend.
nice multi-function blade, notch for cutting line, and the extra little tool at the back of the handle is key :D
stainlessK.png

At least this one will get some use !

All these pictures of impressive knives, I couldn't resist posting one of mine:

I have a pair of EMT shears and a Gerber Moray knife (it's ~ 11" long, with a 5-6" blunt-tip blade)

moraydiveknife.jpg

:D

You guys are wimps.... You don't want to take a knife to a UNDERWATER C H A I N S A W FIGHT LOL!

thcr.s0004.jpg

S a n g P...!

I order this as a Christmas present for my husband 2 years ago, it won't be delivered until 2012. So if it ever arrives it will be a gorgeous (and hopefully useful) knife.

Saltwater Randall Knife

Attachments

• tn_saltwater2-big.jpg
    tn_saltwater2-big.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 140
Question: For those with expensive cutting implements..... do you ever use them? Or do you fear dropping it or losing it so it always stays sheathed?

I view my cutting implements as disposable gear. A $5.50 R. H. Forschner utility knife and disposable EMT shears are perfect. When one is lost or not returned, I'm only out 10 bucks or less.

The R. H. Forschner utility knife is an extremely sharp disposable knife. Depending on what you are cutting, it can potentially be a single use knife.

merchant.mvc

Back
Top Bottom