http://www.diveheart.org/

My florida trip plan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fellow Matt Supporters,

If you'd like to dive with Matt, we'll be taking the reservations and scheduling what dive vessel you'll be on. You can contact us at the numbers below to get on Matt's dive list.

Good Divng,

Awesome Matt!!!

Wish I could be there... Have a GREAT dive, and lets get a trip report when you get back home...
I'm In...!! I wanted to use FF-miles, and knew it'd be a challenge the week before TG, but booking on a Wednesday morning (always preferable), I found a Lubbock to Miami RT Continental ticket for less than $300!! :D Hell, I have paid almost that much just to go to Houston. Save the miles and add more. Got a big car booked. Now all I need is hotel and boats. :wink:
Capt Gary:
Fellow Matt Supporters,

If you'd like to dive with Matt, we'll be taking the reservations and scheduling what dive vessel you'll be on. You can contact us at the numbers below to get on Matt's dive list.

Good Divng,
Thanks Skipper. I'll be in touch...!

Your Operation is well regarded here, and I'm happy to see y'all involved in helping Matt make his dream. :thumb:

:confused: Wonder what his next one will be...?

I was so looking forward to diving with Matt, but since the dive is during the week, I will not be able to attend. Hopefully I will meet ya at DEMA, I think I am going up for Saturday's stuff.

Yeah, it's a few days off work, two more of travel - nearly 2,000 miles each way. Wouldn't miss it. :wink:

Hey Jenny and Don,

Jenny it's ok if you can't make the dive. Looking forward to meeting you at DEMA.

Don, look forward to meeting you and diving with you. What is going to happen next for the next dream- next dream is to dive since I am a diver. A cage dive would be awesome.

Latest news, I am taking coach. As 1st class to expensive, and not needed. The airlines got us confused about that.

Also will be at scubaboard party.

See you in Florida, Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom