My indepth review of the Hollis NeoTek Semi-Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

done'' i changed the number of dives just to see if it would change the psd status, as good as i thought i was at software i cant find how to chage the psd status on my account
Hey you're getting there!

Hi everyone.

Since most people in Sweden dives dry I became a member here to discuss my new Hollis SD.

I am 186 long and weigh 84 kg. In my opinion "normal body". My new suit fits good on the height but is a bit "un snugg" on the body. Mostly under the arms and around the crotch area. Its def not tight on my torso but still has skin contact.

I know I should try a Large but Im pretty sure it will be to short dragging my shoulders down.

I also have a full suit Lavacore that Im going to try to wear underneath.

Just wanted to hear how everyones suits sits?

Slick to the skin or is a little slack OK?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 95
Hi everyone.

Since most people in Sweden dives dry I became a member here to discuss my new Hollis SD.

I am 186 long and weigh 84 kg. In my opinion "normal body". My new suit fits good on the height but is a bit "un snugg" on the body. Mostly under the arms and around the crotch area. Its def not tight on my torso but still has skin contact.

I know I should try a Large but Im pretty sure it will be to short dragging my shoulders down.

I also have a full suit Lavacore that Im going to try to wear underneath.

Just wanted to hear how everyones suits sits?

Slick to the skin or is a little slack OK?
what size did you get????

water wont go up to your crotch or under your arm so your gonna be fine. i only feel water go up to my elbow and under my knees the rest is pretty much dry, i took a class in a pool and left my shorts on when i got the suit off the shorts were dry.. this suit is pretty warm i dont think you will need under garments but if the water is cold enough you may need something under the suit.. i live in California and the water is cold. the Hollis SD suit made me hot in the water a was trying to get water in to cool down. dont worry you may need the extra room to put under garments if you need it. mine fits similar to what you describe and i love my hollis SD SUIT so warm and comfortable...

Th
water wont go up to your crotch or under your arm so your gonna be fine. i only feel water go up to my elbow and under my knees the rest is pretty much dry, i took a class in a pool and left my shorts on when i got the suit off the shorts were dry.. this suit is pretty warm i dont think you will need under garments but if the water is cold enough you may need something under the suit.. i live in California and the water is cold. the Hollis SD suit made me hot in the water a was trying to get water in to cool down. dont worry you may need the extra room to put under garments if you need it. mine fits similar to what you describe and i love my hollis SD SUIT so warm and comfortable...

Thats what I thought. Its tight over my arms and legs so I should be just fine.

Checked the pictures on the Hollis homepage and you can clearly see the model have alot of "extra suit" on the same places as I do.

Dive day tomorrow so I will get back with my first experience input tomorrow. Probably gonna bring some extra weight because I have a feeling this suit will make me a little more boyant then my Cressi driver mono.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom