my intro class is done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcg

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
my intro class was awsome i left a better all around diver, with a desire to learn more, a new appreciation for the dangers of cave diving,and a strong desire to conserve and limit my impact on all dive enviroments not just caves. most of all i feel like ive been given some tools to a new world on which to build upon. im in process of writing a half hazard report here is the link: http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3978

:mooner: had to add the smile it the first time ive seen it

cool beans, gcg

you dont' mention your instructor

also, if you dove Peacock on Sunday, you probably saw me and Jeandiver mucking
around Peacock I and Cave Outpost getting fills

wasn't surfe if he'd want to claim me j/k . my intructor was Jeff Bauer. he's patient thurough and in my opinion and all around great person. i will definat;y seek further instruction with him, and would highly recamend him to others. we dove little river and madison blue on sunday

Congratulations. Your excitement and enthusiasm comes through quite clearly in the report.

I can't WAIT until I can go do that . . .

i added some more to the original story

YOU DOVE MADISON???
WHAAAAA

And you didn't invite me???

Jeano Beano

P.S. CONGRATUATIONS BTW:
Give me a PM if you want to do some caving with us btw !!!! :D :D :D :D
ESPECIALLY MADISON and/or Peacock ...
FER SURE !!!!

Congrats on your intro and welcome to the world of the seriously in debt.

loosebits:
Congrats on your intro and welcome to the world of the seriously in debt.

You betcha dere !!!!
And I haven't EVEN thought about sidemounting yet ...
Gads , that another ... (starts counting in her head ... )
We won't go there yet ...

Jean

P.S. But it IS life support gear , so price is well , er , uh ...
"Not an issue" <--- is in quotes

gees between the people on here, the cave forum and the tons of people that live around me im surrounded by cavers...... price not an issue- i look fowarrd to the day when i can claim that, at the moment i a cave diving college student so im broke most of the time.
but ive got the exsperiance/ training to work on my stuff and if i cant fix it or dont know how i know someone who can help or teach me so that helps my budget alot.
my next step is a drysuit. im tired of beeing cold and wet plus it would make winter spearing alot nicer.:')

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom