My kid is 3 months old... today!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bebo

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sooooo dry!!! All this time without being underwater!!!. There is not a single day that I don't think about my passion... diving. But at the same time I've been so busy, and so proud about becoming a father that I can't wait for him to grow so we can all dive together, the three of us (mom, dad and kiddo) :wink: I've already bought a rashguard with floaters sewn at the back and chest, that is waiting for him to put on the pounds.

About being a father I will not even begin, otherwise I'll just be drooling here :babycrawl.

Welcome to the board...

Congrats on the ankle-biter...I have a couple and I think they start to get really interesting after 8 months or so, but nice to see you can enjoy the early months as well...

Congratulations! My son just turned 5 months old yesterday. My wife and I are having a lot of fun with the little guy but remember to take some time for yourself and get back in the water. Keeps me sane.

Here's the reason why I am out of the water, yet still sane :wink:

Congratulations to you and your Family.

I have a 3 year old son and he is a real joy to us all. I am definetely a proud Mummy. I went for my first dive post baby on his 1 month anniversary it was just a quick 30 minute dip off the beach at Magnetic Island in Queensland Australia with my Mum and Dad watching him on the beach in the shade, my partner and I had a really lovely time just the two of us underwater again. I was very reviving, we try to do that when ever we can.

I love hearing about men explain their joy at being fathers, Women tend to be a little more vocal about it more often so I really enjoyed reading how you guys are loving it too.

ASB

bebo, welcome aboard, and thanks for sharing the pics of the wee bit boy

he's awesome

aussie_shark_bait:
I love hearing about men explain their joy at being fathersASB

Again, it'll be better if I don't start with this of being a father... the drooling will be impossible to stop :monkeydan . But I'll give a you a hint: One the things that just kills me is when I take him first thing in the morning (feeding time), pick him out the cradle... and when he sees my face, his just glows with the most beautiful smile that you can imagine.... See?! I'm drooling again, sorry Scubaboard :jump3:

In the "nondrooling" side, we're planning to a dive in the next month, so he'll be tasting the sea soon.

Hi bebo. Welcome to the board and drool all you want mate.
Kids change a lot, and very often, as they go through their stages of growth. As Jagfish said earlier (sort of) a lot of guys need them to grow up a little bit before they find them 'interesting'. Personally I'm with you and I relate extremely well to new born babies, especially up to 3 or 4 months old. They have this aura! :07: I don't know if you have heard of him but do a search on a guy called Rudolf Steiner. The guy has some very interesting things to say about children in general - but what he says about new borns is stunning.
OK, I'll stop now before I put AussieSharkBait into meltdown! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom