http://www.diveheart.org/

My Latest Dive Report:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Thought I would share with all of you that I did a 40 min, dive in the pool yesterday! I was face down for 2 min or so. I was under about 5 feet. I wanted to do an hour but had a few equipment adjustments (buoyancy issues). Have to come up with a better strategy with my weight placement. TV station didn’t film today due to another
Story the reporter was involved with. Will be doing something with them in the very near future.

Good News….
Ocean Reef is lending me all the gear I need, 3 Neptune II NIRA masks,
4 GSM Communication Devices and 1 M-105 Surface Unit. It should be arriving next week!
It is really cool that Ocean Reef wants to help with the equipment they are loaning. Will
Definitely make a big difference in my dives….being able to communicate underwater. It
Will save me from having to surface and re-surface to communicate. With this setup it will
Make my time(s) underwater for longer periods.

Here’s a link to a new photo … http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/

Take care everyone and safe diving!
Matt

That's fantastic Matt. 40 minutes is a terrific accomplishment. You'll love the full-face masks and underwater communication set-up. Great pic of yesterday's dive and looking forward to seeing more pics.

Cheers,
Mike

That's awesome Matt! Not long now until the fundraiser! Looking forward to getting up there for that. I'll be glad to get back to the states in about a month or so. I can't wait to meet you!

That is great news that you are coming state side. I can't wait to see you at the fund raiser. We well have a blast. It is cool that Ocean Reef is helping out with the gear. I well be getting it all Tuesday. Didn't have to many pic this time only had one that OK.

I need to sell more tickets by Jan 10th and need to hit the 50 mark.

Take care of your self Matt.

Thanks Mike!!! I just love the awesome words and supportl. Yeah it is pretty far out that Ocean Reef is lending me that gear, it should be arriving today, and I can't hardly wait! It should be awesome for my next dive, having the comms... I love using my FFM, they are very awesome. Yeah 40 min is a good dive, but I will be hitting 60 min, I 'll get there. Talk to you later, and have a wonderful holiday season.

Safe diving,
Matt

Sounding better all the time. :thumb: Way to go Matt!!

Hey Don, thanks for the message, it does keep getting better all the time. Take care.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom