My new Easydive Leo3 Wi for my Canon EOS R

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppina

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Excellent quality

Excelente service .

Easydive | the universal housing

IMG_0016.jpeg IMG_7502.jpeg IMG_0016.jpeg IMG_7502.jpeg IMG_7498.jpeg IMG_7497.jpeg IMG_7493.jpeg IMG_7496.jpeg IMG_7505.jpeg IMG_7504.jpeg IMG_7492.jpeg

Easydive have a stand at the Dubai Boat Show in the Diving section this week.

I am very impressed that one housing can accommodate several makes and models of cameras and the price is not as bad as I would have guessed at Euro3.5K for the main part of the housing, ports excluded.

Unfortunately a bit late for me to discover this having sunk a fortune into several Sea & Sea housings over the past 20 years.

I am very happy with the housing. It doesn't have all the controls but it has enough and excellent quality and support.

It doesn't have all the controls but it has enough and excellent quality and support.
I like the fact it has two Nikonos connectors and the buttons are magnetic / electrical.

However the review function cannot be done, not really a deal breaker, but sometimes I use it underwater to show my buddy what I've been photographing and vice versa, especially if it's a tiny nudi and I want to know what end is what.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom