My Ongoing Sea&Sea Customer Service Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Chris,

We can help –

As the distributor for SEA&SEA in the Americas, we are not the manufacturer. We purchase product from SEA&SEA (Japan) for sales in our region and we are limited to sales within the Americas. We support our sales 100%. We are sorry to hear that the distributor in the region from which you purchased your strobe is unable to assist you. Unfortunately, that is out of our control. However, we are capable of servicing your equipment. Our website does list information for contacting our service center, Pacific Housing Repair (warranty items) as well as servicing dealers, Backscatter East and West and Reef Photo & Video (non-warranty service). Product may also be returned directly to SEA&SEA USA.

chris.evans, please return your strobes directly to: SEA&SEA USA, 2380 Mira Mar Ave., Long Beach, CA 90815. Please send your strobes as soon as possible as we would like the opportunity to service your equipment and return it to you during your short stay in Florida. Please label the outside of your return package with RA#77718.

We welcome the opportunity to get you back in the water.

Now THATS what I'm talking about :) Good job, Sea & Sea !!!

Yes, great follow-up.

Hello Chris,

We can help –

As the distributor for SEA&SEA in the Americas, we are not the manufacturer. We purchase product from SEA&SEA (Japan) for sales in our region and we are limited to sales within the Americas. We support our sales 100%. We are sorry to hear that the distributor in the region from which you purchased your strobe is unable to assist you. Unfortunately, that is out of our control. However, we are capable of servicing your equipment. Our website does list information for contacting our service center, Pacific Housing Repair (warranty items) as well as servicing dealers, Backscatter East and West and Reef Photo & Video (non-warranty service). Product may also be returned directly to SEA&SEA USA.

chris.evans, please return your strobes directly to: SEA&SEA USA, 2380 Mira Mar Ave., Long Beach, CA 90815. Please send your strobes as soon as possible as we would like the opportunity to service your equipment and return it to you during your short stay in Florida. Please label the outside of your return package with RA#77718.

We welcome the opportunity to get you back in the water.

This. is. customer. service.

Thank you guys so much, I will pay for anything that you believe not to be covered under warranty, I just wish there was a better channel to Sea & Sea, I wasn't trying to strong arm or embarrass the US distributor, I just speak english. I believe a language barrier was maybe working against me in other countries. I will mail the strobes when I get to High Springs this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom