My photos from this years trip are now on line.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cicopo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well I'm back to snow country & done my editing. Conditions on most sites were ideal but I thought the water clarity was a bit lower than usual & I didn't see any big fish what so ever. We've had at least one thread on that topic but I'm a bit disappointed with what wasn't there to see for what ever reason. Dove with both Tres Pelicanos & Blue XT Sea to spend time with friends enjoying our hobby. I did 1 dive up north & all the others were in the Park. Conditions up north that day were absolutely perfect with a very gentle current & we saw a total of 7 Eagle Rays but all of them were too far away for photos.
For those who remember my well used Canon G 9 died after 2 days of diving last Feb & I ended up getting a used G 10 plus the Canon housing for about what the camera or housing sells for so that's what I used & it worked well but I should have used a higher ISO for faster shutter speeds. Several photo were blurred just enough they didn't make the cut. Here's the album link.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskShqv8h

Attachments

• IMG_3580V1.jpg
    IMG_3580V1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 135
Nice pics! That is the biggest school of barracuda I've ever seen...Wow! and the eagle ray.... :daydream:
Thanks for posting.

It was nice meeting both you and Barbie. Looks like the new camera system produces GREAT images when processed properly. NICE. I've bookmarked your gallery for future trips etc.

Well I'm back to snow country & done my editing. Conditions on most sites were ideal but I thought the water clarity was a bit lower than usual & I didn't see any big fish what so ever. We've had at least one thread on that topic but I'm a bit disappointed with what wasn't there to see for what ever reason. Dove with both Tres Pelicanos & Blue XT Sea to spend time with friends enjoying our hobby. I did 1 dive up north & all the others were in the Park. Conditions up north that day were absolutely perfect with a very gentle current & we saw a total of 7 Eagle Rays but all of them were too far away for photos.
For those who remember my well used Canon G 9 died after 2 days of diving last Feb & I ended up getting a used G 10 plus the Canon housing for about what the camera or housing sells for so that's what I used & it worked well but I should have used a higher ISO for faster shutter speeds. Several photo were blurred just enough they didn't make the cut. Here's the album link.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskShqv8h

Nice shots! Love the spotted Ray.

Wow - thanks for sharing! My husband and I fell in love with scuba on a beginner dive in St Thomas 2 years ago. We are finally starting the process to get our OW cert this year (should be certified in May -- have to wait for waters to thaw locally). We are going on a cruise February 2020, and one of the stops is Cozumel. These pics are making me really excited to get our cert, and to go to Cozumel. Thanks so much for posting!!

Love the pics. I was with you on several of those dives including the ones with that big eagle ray. So glad to see the dives from a different perspective. By the way, I'm the guy in the shorts and long sleeved top front and center in that group diver photo just before the eagle ray pics.

Back
Top Bottom