- My Review for Ocean Reef Full Face Mask Diving | Red Sea , Caves Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This time I will show you my experience with the Ocean Reef full face mask.
A few words about the mask: The full face mask was a surprisingly amazing experience!
The sealing around the face is perfect and comfortable! The visibility in this mask is open and wide and really allows you to see in all directions !! ( everything ! ) I think ocean reef did a great job with this mask and I personally really recommend to anyone who wants to try something new and unusual :)

I would also recommend checking it out first on your face before buying because this is an expensive diving mask. One of its great advantages over a regular diving mask is that you can add an underwater communication system to this mask which makes the experience more cool special than usual !!
It is important to equalize your ears pressure properly in this mask and I would recommend practicing in shallow water as possible and arranging the mask to the shape of your nostrils so that there are no problems in a deep dive.

Cave site: This is one of my favorite dive sites in the Red Sea in Israel.
The depth of the site is 8 meters deep in an area full of beautiful rocks and corals and lots of different fishes ! also there are some caves on site, highly recommend diving there !!

Hope you enjoyed the video ! Subscribe to the channel so you do not miss new videos : )

Does your head feel buoyant? like if you put your head horizontal does the air in the mask give a tendency to try to lift your head up? The reason I ask this is many years ago I tried a full face mask and it was very difficult to keep your head horizontal...in the video your head is more vertical

I dont know about OP but I never felt bouyant. I attached a random pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-075921_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-075921_Gallery.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 85
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom