My solo diver course didn't cover...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does not always happen when solo.

My sister and I were finishing up diving and coming behind us was a good looking guy. We spoke a few words and she told me - "I didn't have the heart to tell him about the snot hanging from his face." I burst out laughing and said - I guess I should have told you the same - she had a great one hanging out...
We still laugh about it - 30 years later...

A true solo diver is prepared for the worst and would just presume they have an oyster hanging there and take appropriate measures. Besides, if you got real game a little glob would hardly have slowed you down :wink:

Self-automatic & conditioned response to always do the "eye corners & nostril finger sweep" upon removing mask post-dive. . . (also a post-dive check for blood on a suspected sinus squeeze).

I have laughed so hard reading this thread, I had as well a snot event, but my freind was actually trying to telll me and splashing water in my face, I was thinking he was co## blocking me, after the girl was gone, he told me, what a shame, but it was a good laugh, the bastard still reminds me about it every time we meet.

Hey..... What are friends for? :wink:

I have laughed so hard reading this thread, I had as well a snot event, but my freind was actually trying to telll me and splashing water in my face, I was thinking he was co## blocking me, after the girl was gone, he told me, what a shame, but it was a good laugh, the bastard still reminds me about it every time we meet.

There I was on the beach talking to the cutie in the itty bitty bikini when the sinus squeeze let go and all of the sudden a green ball the size of a golf ball launched into my throat. Can't inhale it, don't want to swallow it, can't talk around it, only real thing to do is turn around and spit it out. She left....

There I was on the beach talking to the cutie in the itty bitty bikini when the sinus squeeze let go and all of the sudden a green ball the size of a golf ball launched into my throat. Can't inhale it, don't want to swallow it, can't talk around it, only real thing to do is turn around and spit it out. She left....

Surely Mel forgave you! :shocked2:

Back
Top Bottom