http://www.diveheart.org/

My TV Interview!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt,
The news video is great. You have such an incredible story. I also so the article in Florida SCUBA news. Keep up the good work!

Polly

Hi scubapolly, Glad you liked the news video. Thanks for the great words. By the way you have great taste in dry suits. Don't DUI try suits rock. :thumb: I know I like mine a lot.

Safe diving and take care Matt:D

Hi mack50md,

I didn't know that my picture was there. That's cool.

Thanks, Matt.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi scubapolly, Glad you liked the news video. Thanks for the great words. By the way you have great taste in dry suits. Don't DUI try suits rock. :thumb: I know I like mine a lot.

Safe diving and take care Matt:D

DUI suits do ROCK! I love mine too! If you check out my avitar you will see I use the same mask you do to dive at the Aquarium. :D If we ever get to dive together people might have a hard time telling us apart! :scubadive :scubadive

You rock too Matt... Keep it up!

Polly

Go For it Matt. Making your dream come true..

Hi Jim, I'm glad you enjoyed the news clip. I can say one thing that diveing is awsome.

Take care Matt

Hey Polly, I see you use a AGA FFM that is the same as I use. I also use a Neptune II. I like them both. Next time I am going to use my AGA in the pool. I need to get some comms and FFM. That would be for my dive team. I can only do so many signs with my eyes, you get the picture.

The picture with the turtle is cool. I there a close up of that? There might be a chance that I may dive at my fund riser, Underwater Adventures at Mall of America.

Maybe some time we well be able to dive together. I sure would like that. I see we are born just months apart. Cool. You divers are like family to me. I wish it was easier to talk to my family about diving.

Take care and you rock Matt.

Hi rapidiver,

Thanks Matt.

Hi John,

Thanks, I am going for it and it is getting closer all the time. I would rather be diving too.

Safe diving Matt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom