http://www.diveheart.org/

My TV Interview!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dear,
matt i know i have never met you but i feel like i know you. your story is very inspiring and its great to see that you wont let your illness take over. keep up the great work.!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Andrew,
Thank you!!! I see you are even advertising for me on your links, thanks for all the support you are showing. Again thanks for the donation as well. Take care and talk to you later,
Matt

Hey rescueteen thanks for writing on my thread here, the support that keeps rolling in means the works to me. You take care.

Matt

Hi Sparrowhawk, I thought I wrote you back to say "thanks" but can't find that post anymore! So here is another thank you for writing to me, your kind words were very thoughtful. I cannot wait for my OW dives, thats for sure.

Take care,
Matt

I cant believe I missed this thread Matt... What an awesome link!!!! You continue to make me strive to achieve my goals and dreams. I can't wait to dive with you!

Hey baitedstorm, great to hear from you! Thanks for the compliments, they mean so much to me. Take care and safe diving,

Matt

Hey,

Now that I think of it, I can't remember if I wrote back a "thanks" or not, but I do thank you anyways for replying to my message. I hope you are doing well and having a happy new year.

Good luck again!

-Sparrowhawk

Just happened across this. An oustanding dream from a couragous and determined man. My hat is off to you and your dad. (and your Mom too)

Proves there are heros still out there.

Thanks for sharing that with me.

Hey TJ, thanks for the nice message, I am really glad you enjoyed watching the video! You take care, and thanks again.
Matt

tjmills:
Just happened across this. An oustanding dream from a couragous and determined man. My hat is off to you and your dad. (and your Mom too)

Proves there are heros still out there.

Thanks for sharing that with me.

Hi all,
I just wanted to remind you guys that have been following Matt's story on here, and giving him moral support, that there is a fundraiser for Matt in February. Tickets are only $25 if purchased in Advance. Even if you can't make the event, buying tickets will help Matt by providing him with some of the funds necessary to make his dream become a reality. For those of you that can make the event, it is an excellent opportunity to meet not only Matt, but also John Chatterton, and some other major players in the dive world, not to mention some fabulous people from SCUBAboard, as there are a group of us who have allready purchased tickets.
I hope to meet all of you guys at Matt's event, you can purchase tickets by clicking on the link in his signature, or on the link in mine.

Polly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom