my very long Yap trip report-April 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Intrigued by Yap... or by Mike... :wink:

HAHAHA

Mike, You be suffering from a severe case of Island fever.

hopefully Mike can keep those pesky Mantas from bothering me while I shoot some macro in July

Chris Bangs:
HAHAHA

Mike, You be suffering from a severe case of Island fever.

hopefully Mike can keep those pesky Mantas from bothering me while I shoot some macro in July
Guilty as charged...

Chris Bangs:
HAHAHA

if you need an assistant Chris, hubby can be on his way in hours.... dont know how he's going to fit into that little itty bitty bikini that most of your "helpers" wear though :D

I am thinking of the 3rd week of September, 21st to 28th.

I would like to learn to take better photo's, but only have a Point n Shoot with no manual focus or exposure... however if I upgrade to one of the compact Olympus's (I like the screw in wet lens) or Canon G9 would there be a space in a photo class for me?

Some of my latest photo's here, you can see the lack of focus across the nudi's and seahorse.. defintely time to upgrade I think.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/zen-divers/227987-geruma-trip-photos.html

aha, i will be gone by then.. Marty Snyderman and Eric Hanauer will be there instead. Its not formal classes but rather a few seminars and evening slide shows, videos etc. Also, plenty of time for questions and an informal session each afternoon.

more info here: Manta Fest 2008

aha, i will be gone by then.. Marty Snyderman and Eric Hanauer will be there instead. Its not formal classes but rather a few seminars and evening slide shows, videos etc. Also, plenty of time for questions and an informal session each afternoon.

more info here: Manta Fest 2008

Looks pretty interesting, and will be at the hotel I plan on staying with. Any need to pre-book or just turn up and say hello?

I think there are special packages available for the month of sept. no need to book the photo stuff, it is open to everyone at the hotel. I should make a post in the designated section shouldn't I? :D

Yeah, and PM me when you're done so I don't miss it, hehe :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom