My video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks good Steve, keep plugging at it. Like the music too.

WVDiver:
Looks good Steve, keep plugging at it. Like the music too.

Thanks mate. I've been diving for years and have only just started to take a video with me and I must admit it's added a whole new slant on the diving. I've interested more people to take up diving as I can tell them about it and give them a DVD of something that I have seen.

Steve
www.divetheworld.com

HiDefPics:
I enjoyed the Ullswater wreck video. How cool to find a 'virgin' wreck.

Thanks. It surprised the hell out of me. I was going down the shotline and the thought "I wonder how far the lump is buried in the mud" and I was real surprised to find it lying on what appeared to be the surface of the mud. I looked to my left and there was a wall with portholes in it. It was really exciting. All the 1920s light fittings are still on the wreck and portholes too so I KNOW nobody has been down there before.

Steve
www.divetheworld.com

Good work Steve. Where did you make the dives on the film? You could perhaps write more information on the profile section of your divetheworld -youtube pages.

Good job!
Thanks you for your sharing

A better site to upload video to is www.scubavidz.com.

I have put some of my videos on there from youtube and now I am just going to be using it for the video of my next trip to Key Largo because it is dedicated for scuba divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom