Myrtle Beach early June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murdrcycle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be in Myrtle Beach the first week in June and am interested in squeezing in a few dives. What are some good dive spots and operators in the area? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your options for dive sites are going to depend on where the charters are running while you're there. As for who to dive with you can check Express Watersports in Murrels Inlet which is a little south of Myrtle or Coastal Scuba in North Myrtle. Both have their charter schedule posted and have descriptions of the sites online. There are some great wrecks at depths from 55 - 140 feet.

I've done several charters with Express and been very happy with them. I have not tried Coastal yet but will be next weekend if everything goes well. If you are interested in any specific sites or have questions you can PM me or keep this thread going.

Have fun in Myrtle Beach and enjoy your dives.

I went with Express last summer for a dive and plan on going out with them 2 or 3 times over vacation. Grade A crew and boat. If you look on their website they have their dive schedule up and on there, there is a page that gives a description of each site.

www.expresswatersports.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom